View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 10:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

If there was one class Heath felt confident about, it was Muggle Studies. He'd grown up around the non magical world, his dad's side of the family being muggle and all, so he knew his stuff. It also helped that Professor Schmoe was one of the least scary teachers here! As such, the normally shy Ravenclaw stood a little taller than usual, and there may or may not have been an extra bounce in his step as he entered the classroom.

He had barely stepped in when the smell of something lemony hit his nose. It smelled like cleaning products. They weren't cleaning today, were they? Because Heath had had enough of cleaning for a while, thank you very much!

"Hello, Professor," Heath greeted, smiling slightly as he made his way to the nearest empty seat… which he was surprised to see was an actual desk. What happened to the beanbag chairs? Not that he was complaining. The beanbags were nice, but it was rather hard to take notes while sitting on a beanbag. His dark eyes darted around the room as he settled in, and he saw everything looked entirely normal… but since this was Professor Schmoe's class, that meant everything looked weird. He wondered what they were doing that needed this particular room layout.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...