View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 09:14 AM   #41 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

SPOILER!!: Just catching up. Someone feel free to claim this one to your table
Having just finished his Pancakes, the Ravenclaw prefect had obviously arrived with plenty of time and had already taken a seat at one of the tables in the classroom and was ready to learn, full of energy from the copious amounts of syrup on them. How he wasn’t fat was honestly a mystery at this point. Having already caught sight of the blackboard and the message on it, his eyes were quickly drawn to the pieces of parchment on the table and the variety of colouring pencils that were on offer. He almost felt as if he was in muggle studies now. Maybe they were going to do some of those relaxing colourings? Highly unlikely but overall, he wouldn’t be opposed to it.

As the Professor spoke, his eyes returned to the man in the navy robes, curious what today’s lesson was about. Oh. Costumes. Cool. Interesting. Maybe. This could well be harder than initially thought. Frowning a little, he considered his last few Halloweens and just gave a small shrug. The truth was, up until 2 years ago, he could never really afford to dress up so to ask him how he picked his costume was a little bit of a complicated question “I guess I would have chosen something beforehand. Something specific. When I was younger, it would have been something from my favourite tv series or a book maybe” his mind wandering to all of his favourite muggle tv series he used to watch, back when his father was still around. God that felt a lifetime ago.