View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 07:06 PM   #18 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Default Mentions everyone! <3
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Believe her if she could step out of the portrait she sure would in a heartbeat, she already hated it in here. How was she supposed to eat or sleep? This literally stunk dragon dung. Was she going to stay in here all term? Ugh... she didn't want to think about that, but so many thoughts were running through her head. Running her hands through her hair breathing to keep her from having a asthma attack or worse, passout and faint from all this.

Turning to Cora she sighed. "Believe me if I could I would, but I don't think there's no way I can step out of it." Was there a upside to this at all? As of right now she didn't see any. Oh Merlin she hoped that Headmaster Trent could get her out of here, she honestly was trying not to lose it. Taking her inhaler out of her robe she took a few puffs and placed it back in her pocket. Hey... she had her wand with her, would that work in here?

Looking at the Fat Lady she rolled her eyes at her, she wasn't in the mood to have a sarcastic remark back although she had plenty. Eh... what the heck, she can't hold back. "Get me out of here, you put me in here!" With anger now in her sky blue eyes she scowled at the Fat Lady.

Looking at Carsyn she sighed. "Stuck in the Fat Lady's portrait? Yup... have no clue how other then a blinding flashing light and I was in here." She had no other way to describe what happened but that, all she was trying to do was get in the common room. Why her? First with the mutants and now this? Well... she had a interesting story to tell if she ever wrote a book.

Seeing Headmaster Trent and Cole she sighed in relief, maybe just maybe she was going to get out of here, she could only hope. Nodding at Headmaster Trent she sitted and waited in hopes of getting out. Although she had a feeling that she wasn't going to get out of here anytime soon though, might as well wonder the other portraits like the portraits do right, she can do that right?

Looking at Cole she nodded and sighed. "Me too, I don't want to be stuck in here, it's not really fun." Although if she could wonder into the other portraits maybe it wouldn't be so bad, but if she was stuck in just this portrait that would stink.

Looking at Islay, who was like a best friend to her she nodded. "Yeah... get a hold of my brother Phoenix for me please? You know Winter just call him and he'll come to you, and thank you." "Is there any way to get food in here?"[/b] Merlin she was starving.

Last edited by Granger Danger; 01-16-2020 at 08:40 PM.