View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 06:14 PM   #17 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Islay had just spent what felt like hours toiling away in the library before heading back to her home for the next few months. The Gryffindor common room…but something seemed to be off when she got there.

”oh mon merlin…oh my” she muttered when she saw the what exactly the commotion was about. ”Stella,…do you want me to owl anyone about this?” she asked as she knew that last year that girl the one that smelled of cookies had always seemed to be there to help…but she had left, and now the singer was here in the flesh?

When she spotted Cole, Islay quickly moved closer to the boy and the prefect. ”I wonder if it has to do with something that happened when you were all at Beauxbaton last year?” she proposed, as clearly something had to trigger the paintings to want new inhabitants? Lowering her voice she asked, ”could the painting have been ready to not hear singing anymore?” because clearly the paintings were up to something.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________