View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 01:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Well that was one way to get the boat onto the shore! Bernie raised her head as the boat started floating away, then tipping up, up, and she began sliding down, down... till she landed on the ground, on her feet, as any Lion should.

Thre second year nonchalantly smoothed out her robes and cleared her throat. "I DO like the boats, sir...." but what was this? Why was he flipping it over? What was the point of that? Bernie's mouth popped open and closed like a fish from the lake. "Shouldn't I focus on scrubbing the seats where the precious firsties sit?" Also, wasn't it pointless to scrub the bottom of a boat??? It would just get dirty again instantly as soon as it touched the water????

She picked up the bucket and the ugly scrub brush that had fallen out with her. "Also, sir, er, sirs, I might need some soap in here???" Hello, Fuller, this is your specialty. Cleaning charms and whatnot. Also, was the Headmaster making fun of her broken wand???? That was cruel. She just stared at him with a kicked puppy expression.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind