View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 09:05 AM   #26 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Fiona & Claudine
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath always dreaded transfiguration, no matter what time of day the lessons were held. It was one of his worst subjects, and he didn’t fancy making a fool of himself in front of everyone! He was so nervous about the impending lesson that he barely ate anything at lunch. Butterflies on a full stomach was not a good combination! Ugh, why did he have to be so useless at wandwork?!

The young Ravenclaw’s eyes darted around the room as he walked in, taking in the scene. Hmm… colored pencils and parchment, a rail or something under a purple cover, the writing on the board… Were they doing something Halloween themed? Maybe they were going to color some Halloween pictures; that would explain the colored pencils. If so, the professor should’ve let them wear costumes. Dressing up always made everything more fun, and Heath had an awesome Luke Skywalker costume he was dying to try out!

Heath’s momentary excitement soon gave way to anxiety as he noticed the way the desks were arranged. Great… the only thing worse than a subject he was no good at was group work in a subject he was no good at! Oh Merlin, where was Ariel when he needed her? The thought of having to walk up to somebody he didn’t know and ask to join had him so scared, he almost forgot to greet the professor! “G-good afternoon, Professor,” he stammered, remembering his manners just in time.

HIs eyes scanned the room for a group that wasn’t too crowded, eventually settling on one occupied by a couple of girls who looked to be about his own age (Fiona & Claudine). Taking a deep breath to steel his nerve, he approached. “D-do you mind if I join?” he asked, his voice barely above a whisper. This wasn’t a girls-only group, was it? Or a Slytherins-only one? He hoped not. That would be awkward!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...