View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 06:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Trent lifted a hand to his mouth, coughing to disguise the snicker at the mention of a toothbrush for cleaning. It was the sort of demoralising thing you saw in muggle movies and were the girl displaying a sour attitude, perhaps something he would have welcomed. As it stood, it was a funny idea and likely nothing more.

The Headmaster conjured a second chair next to his own before turning his gaze back to the Second....Year.

What in Merlin’s soggy beard.....? Malachi watched her climb into the boat and disappear, likely flopped on its floor. That simply wouldn’t do. With a flick of his wand, the boat levitated from the water and over to the shore, stopping just before the men. It slowly began to tilt in an effort to roll the girl out of it without unceremoniously dropping her on her hide.

She could thank him later.

“Rise and shine, Grantham, there’s work to be done. You like the boats so much, you can surely clean them.” He kept tilting the boat until it was entirely wrong side up. “Circe, just look at the bottom of this one. Best get started on it before returning for the others. And look, there’s your new wand.” The scrubbing brush that likely fell from the boat when she would’ve.

He summoned a bucket, filled it with water then levitated it over. Chop chop. The night wasn’t getting any younger.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.