View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 03:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Ashwinder

MO
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elias Inkwell
First Year
x7
Snake disguised as Raven Browncoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

Bernadette didn't say anything as Elias fell into step with her; she was still anxiously checking each room as she passed it for the one that was supposedly 5B. "Well," she explained as she passed by 5C, "I'm trying to find the collection of wizarding cards, to compare mine to, like to see if my new ones are rare?" The second year took a breath and let it out with a swear as she walked past a SECOND door labeled 5C.

"BUT I CAN'T BLOODY FIND IT!!!" She stopped dead and just stared at Elias, as though remembering something, and not about the chocolate frog cards in her hand. "Weren't we supposed to go hunting? For boggarts?"
"Oh, right." He sort of remembered her wizarding card from the train, but hadn't read it over or anything. He remembered his father saying something about collecting baseball cards when he was a boy, but Elias had disappointed Mr. Inkwell by showing no inclination towards that whatsoever. "They have a complete set he--?"

O__O

...she did a swear. So cool.

Not quite sure why he was relieved that she'd changed the topic of conversation, but relieved all the same, he tipped his head and attempted to remove the startled expression from his face, "We talked about it. On the boat. D'you think we could find any?"

Last edited by Ashwinder; 01-16-2020 at 03:54 AM. Reason: topic. singular.