View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 03:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default Thx, I löve the ümlaut a löt
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwinder View Post
"Hey." Elias went to keep walking, and then stopped and turned. Hadn't he actually seen Bernie walking around here earlier? He was probably mistaken, what with the people in the portraits sauntering hither and yon with no real purpose, but maybe?

For lack of anything better to do, he fell into step with her, "What are you up to?"
Bernadette didn't say anything as Elias fell into step with her; she was still anxiously checking each room as she passed it for the one that was supposedly 5B. "Well," she explained as she passed by 5C, "I'm trying to find the collection of wizarding cards, to compare mine to, like to see if my new ones are rare?" The second year took a breath and let it out with a swear as she walked past a SECOND door labeled 5C.

"BUT I CAN'T BLOODY FIND IT!!!" She stopped dead and just stared at Elias, as though remembering something, and not about the chocolate frog cards in her hand. "Weren't we supposed to go hunting? For boggarts?"

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind