View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 02:26 AM   #20 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Completing the Kaiser, Drew, Missa table
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Why anyone thought he would be energetic after eating his belly full mere minutes ago was beyond him. Did the professor know nothing about food comas? Was he not familiar with the feeling of tons of food sinking to the bottom of your stomach and weighing you down to the point that even existing seemed like more effort than you could currently muster? It was unreal, as were lessons after lunch—and at 8. School needed to have a better balance, he wasn’t sure he was cut out for this, even after nearly 7 years.

Entering the room, Kodee grumble!mumbled something like a greeting to the Professor, his hand half lifting in a wave before flopping back to his side.

What was this? Group work? Fours? Only one spot left by Kaiser? With only marginally more pep in his step, the 7th year moved over to the table that held his friends and that Ravenclaw girl. He flopped down, feeling vastly more accomplished than anyone had a right to feel given the limited effort actually expended. “I’m so full I can’t see straight.” He said to the general table. If only the table were bigger. He had Drew and Kaiser here, but there was no room for when Al and Gunnar showed up. Or Kenzie for that matter. There was no room for anyone else.

Was this deliberate? Would the professor really mind if they added more chairs? He had questions.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.