View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 01:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default As a heads up, this happened before Godric “appeared” for consistency
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Any hope of coming to the scene and finding the situation resolved were dashed when as the man began to approach, he saw not only the a growing crowd but....a very detailed impersonation of the Fat Lady standing among the students and singing. Sounded like her. Looked like her. The man was tempted to ask who’s idea of a joke it was but as he approached, the portrait of Starson seemed none too happy.

Not a joke then. He was afraid of that.

“Alright, make room.” The Headmaster moved through the students to stand before the portrait and the Fat Lady who was meant to be back in it.

“Hang in there, Starson. We’ll get you out.”Having already gotten the gist of things from Vance, he saw no need to ask the others gathered who would likely return the same. Instead, he looked to the Fat Lady unamused as all get out. It was starting, see? They’d gotten comfortable in the castle and now whatever chaos awaited was waking up and quite frankly he was still trying to get the place cleaned. He didn’t have the time to be dealing with this, too.

“I don’t know how you did it, but undo it. Now.”

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.