View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 12:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Merlins beard was, quite probably, not quite a great enough exclaimation for the scene Józef had stumbled on. But it was the only phrase that immediately came to mind.

Coming to a stop behind Cora, Jó looked confusedly passed the Professor (for if Cora had greeted her in such a manner then surely that must be who the lady was) and at Stella. Or, rather, a portrait of Stella.

A rather good likeness, it was. Maybe it was a photograph? His confused expression changed to a grin. "Alright, who decided it was a good idea to put a picture of Stella where the Fat Lady usually is?" he asked the gathering in general. "I mean, I'm not complaining. Much better to look at." And if the rather fat lady stood in front of the portrait would move then....

Hang on.

Something felt wrong and he couldn't quite put his finger on it. It was taking a moment, but the puzzled expression was back and Józef rubbed his face a little as he tried to focus on what little niggly thing his brain was trying to work out.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽