Thread: Great Hall
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 03:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Ern. Continuing from the staircases >:)
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

If they hurried, there would for sure be time to plant the balls then take their seats at Gryffindor table like the saints they were to enjoy the show.

Thankfully, somewhere along the staircases, Kodee did stop tugging at the Second Year, but only because he’d gotten so excited and broke out into a full on sprint. The boy skidded into the Great Hall, pleased they’d arrived before the crowds and professors started gathering.

“Come on.” He encouraged.

Kodee spared a final look back outside the giant double doors to ensure there was no one coming before heading up to the staff dais. This was how you had a good lunch, a meal and a show. Everyone could thank him—and the surprisingly lovely Phoebe James—after.

For now, “You take that end, and I’ll take this one.” He said, moving toward the Ancient Runes Professor’s chair. One ball was carefully placed under the seating cushion before he moved to the next. And to think, someone had suggested he do his homework if he was so bored earlier. Merlin was he glad he didn’t listen.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.