View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 03:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwinder View Post
It was one of those days, where Elias liked to just wander about and marvel at the fact that yes, his school this year was a castle. An actual, honest-to-goodness castle, filled with paintings and statues and suits of armor that were all much too big for him (for now, anyway). Not that he'd tell anyone else this, but he was still trying to get his bearings in Hogwarts. It wasn't so much that he didn't know how to get places -- he did -- it was that he was having trouble speaking wizard to the other witches and wizards. They seemed to know so much about so many things, having grown up with them, but other than in Muggle Studies Elias didn't seem to impress anyone with anything. At times it was all he could do to keep his face from looking like Boris the Bewildered.
Bernie had SEVERAL chocolate frog cards that she needed to check against the collection on this floor, but the problem was that she could not remember which room the collection was in? She could have SWORN there was a five in the room number, but apparently some evil genius had decided that all floors on this level should have a five in them, and some other genius had determined that room numbers should also come with a letter, and so here she was, in the middle of the floor, confused and perplexed and also looking a bit like Boris the Bewildered.

"Oh hi, Elias," she greeted the Ravenclaw as she passed by him and the statue of their doppelgänger. Hadn't she just walked past here???? Why didn't a map of this school come with their welcome letter, hmm? Would that be too Muggle a request for next year????

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind