View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 03:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"I'm... not good at magic, but I can throw really well," Phoebe muttered, giving one of the balls a very very tiny poke. Fireworks? He'd managed to put fireworks into this little ball? She had to giving him some grudging admiration for that, since she couldn't even do a hairbrushing charm on a good day.

And no days were good right now.

"Give me half, and I'll run and duck and throw some at you. Or we could plant them under the chair cushions at the staff table in the Great Hall. Exploding bums for everyone!"

Fhshfndjfndgsgcbdjf!!!

“You’re an absolute GENIUS.” Kodee knew genius when he saw it. He knew good ideas when he saw them. This, this was both. Quick as that, Kodee grabbed the balls back and gingerly put them into the bucket before grabbing the bucket with one hand and the girl’s wrist with the other. “Come on, there’s still time before lunch. Phoebe! Ugh!” The future of Hogwarts was safe with kiddos like her coming up. He could graduate in peace now.

The 7th Year could also sprint, and so he did not really waiting for the girl to agree or disagree. Down the stairs, two or so at the time.

They could set several. Then, they could wait for others to pour in from the safety of Gryffindor table. It would be EPIC. Fireworks for everyone. Sparkly trousers and bright lights.

Could anyone ask for a more entertaining lunch? They would be asking for too much.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.