View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 03:12 AM   #30 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"Oh!" Chloe stroked the top of the pygmy owl's feather noggin and followed the man haplessly across the shop. Maybe he thought he was giving very clear signals that he didn't want to talk or play 20 questions, but Chloe didn't take cues particularly well. Not when she was EXCITED.

"Dragons? Really? I mean, yes, I went to Hogwarts and graduated a few years ago, but I would remember having you as a professor. But I've read all the best dragon texts." She squinted at him and stuffed owl treats into her pockets. "Williamson! Right? You still work with dragons? Do you... ever take on interns?"
Right, he had what he came here for, and he could be going now, thanks. Shoo, young.... er, woman, he supposed. Shoo shoo. Take your owl and go.

Except, she knew his name? He couldn't help the look of surprise that passed on his face. "I mean, yeah, that's my-- uh, that's me." Willy blushed at the thought that SOMEONE knew his NAME and his association with DRAGONS?! It was only all he'd ever wanted: to be recognized for what he had worked for his whole life!

He set the bag of owl pellets back on the counter, but slightly to the side, to be polite. "I do take on interns, but you have to apply through MACUSA, and it's rather complicated, a whole lot of what they call red tape." Americans. Such bureaucrats. And if she hadn't had him for a professor, then she was a LOT younger than he'd even thought. "You're interested in dragons? Did you study anywhere?"

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind