View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 01:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Grey eyes fell to the bucket and the second year now squatting by the bucket. Somehow, he’d been hoping she hadn’t meant to use those for her game of catch. Half of him wanted to say yes, to tell her they’d play extreme catch and she could run from platform to platform trying to nab them while he watched the absolute shock appear when one exploded into bright lights upon impact. The other half wanted do the same thing but thought to tell her first so she wouldn’t have a sudden heart attack or hurt herself.

“They’re for fireworks. The moment they hit something, they’ll burst out.” There, explanation/disclaimer given. He was now in the right. “Might be neat to see if you can catch ‘em before they pop—or when they pop. What d’you say?”

It could be like....”Extreme catch—I know what’s better than extreme catch.” Without explanation, Kodee levitated half the balls from the bucket and toward her. “How good are you at the hurling spell? Levitation? Can you throw good?” Because dodging these bad boys on the moving staircases could be even more interesting.
"I'm... not good at magic, but I can throw really well," Phoebe muttered, giving one of the balls a very very tiny poke. Fireworks? He'd managed to put fireworks into this little ball? She had to giving him some grudging admiration for that, since she couldn't even do a hairbrushing charm on a good day.

And no days were good right now.

"Give me half, and I'll run and duck and throw some at you. Or we could plant them under the chair cushions at the staff table in the Great Hall. Exploding bums for everyone!"

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest