Thread: Fruit Bowl
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 07:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default Nettie, Claudine and Helga!
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Between helping to try and clean up the castle, especially the poor Hufflepuff garden that had broken her heart as soon as she’d seen it, along with studying for OWLs and prefect duties, Carys was the tiniest bit stressed. Granted, she had her distractions too, being art and Eron, but she wasn’t occupied with either at the moment. The activity of the moment had been studying, but halfway through she’d gotten a bit hungry and, seeing as it wasn’t breakfast so she hadn’t had her boyfriend waiting outside the barrels for her with food, nor was she with her sister who nearly always had something she could snack on, a trip to the kitchens seemed necessary.

Except, it seemed like the snack mission was on pause once she’d gotten to the fruit owl only to find Nettie and Claudine standing there with a living woman who was awfully familiar from the decorations inside the common room. Even the accent seemed recognizable, and not from her own upbringing and accent. She’d been going over Hogwarts: A History not too long ago, and that made this all that much more strange.

“Excuse her, Miss Hufflepuff,” she said as she joined the group, glancing at the younger Snakette momentarily. Obviously there was one glaring little detail missing to her theory that was being overlooked.

“Where would someone have gotten a hair from her in order to make Polyjuice potion?”, she added in a whisper to Claudine. At the very least she felt pointing out the inaccuracy before she let the girl blatantly disrespect a founder. No matter how odd her appearance in the castle might seem.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero