View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 03:38 AM   #19 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
This made Yassi's cheeks turn slightly pink in color, though she wasn't embarrassed at all, really. "I work there as well, actually," she smiled warmly. It was a large place, the ministry. Yasmin didn't find it at all surprising that there were still people she didn't recognize yet. She preferred meeting colleagues in this way to be entirely honest. Sometimes there was a looming pressure to be overly professional while at the Ministry itself.

She smiled at him again, before turning to follow the goblin into the corridor. She paused just beside the cart, before stepping inside. She always enjoyed these rides and the ticklish feeling the drops gave her.
Bennett grinned. "Yeah? What do you do?" he asked taking a seat next to her. "Anything super exciting? You should tell me now if I have to feign interest." he joked.

He then glanced over the edge of the minecart as it left the platform. He wasn't super thrilled every time he had to visit his vault. He much preferred muggle roller coasters -- those were predictable, used physics, and most importantly, they didn't feel like they were literally held together by magic.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You