Thread: Great Hall
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 03:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Ewan looked up at the Great Hall doors as someone entered, half disappointed when it wasn’t Rylee but his face turned back to the usually happy one as the girl came over to sit opposite him. Unsure, of her face until she sat down and lowered her books, Ewan just gave her a smile “Good morning” he replied as he took another mouthful of pancakes now as he recognised the face of the younger Ravenclaw.

If he was being honest with himself, he didn’t really know too much about Valencia, despite her being at Hogwarts for four years now but it wasn’t exactly surprising, what with the number of students but this year, he really was making a conscious effort to know more people. Who knew it would take becoming a prefect to get to know people? “So, what are you reading there?” casting a glance towards the book now to see if he recognised it.
Valencia helped herself to some food. Breakfast was the most important meal of the day, after all. Well, at least that's what was said. It really depended on how one's metabolism worked.

"It's about the Goblin Rebellions. I was curious. I feel like it's barely covered in classes."

She chewed another bite. "Are you reading anything interesting?"

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You