View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 02:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Bartholomew Henry was the squid's name? "But that's the CUTEST name I've EVER heard," Bernie whinged sighed. Ah-ha, the ooOohKaaay wE'Re HeRe tO pUniSh yOu lecture was starting already. When did the Headmaster start becoming such a grumpy pants? Remember back when they used to wander Beauxbatons, tick off the Headmistress, and fight dragon-fires together? Those were the good ole days.

She eyed the boats and the charms professor and then the boats again, listening carefully to the grown-ups. Was it just her, or did they sound like they were plotting her demise?

She sighed AGAIN but handed over her wand, tapping the headmaster's palm with her index finger as though warning him before she set it there gently. "Remember to take good care of her. She might need more spellotape; she was pretty slow in your class against that dummy." It hadn't been Effie's fault those dummies were fast, but Bernie might need to upgrade (or repair) her mahogany wand before next term....

Anyway, um, to the Headman's question. She squinted up at him. "Well I know why I've done the things I've done, but I dunno why you and yous," she wiggled her finger between the two men, "have done the things you've done. Why've you done those things, huh? Do I wanna know?"

She peered up at them seriously and paused as she thought carefully about what he wanted to hear next.

"I can't speak for you, sir, but I believe that you gave me detention because you didn't want EVERYONE to just ride the boats all the time. That's my guess. You're probably thinking, right, they're supposed to be for firsties and all that, but on account of how my first year was spent at Beauxbatons, I didn't get the formal opportunity to ride in a boat as a firstie, so I thought I'd need to make use of that opportunity this year, because I'm still smöl and all, and I made friends with a first year on the train, and he thought it was a brilliant idea and all, but I do understand that if all of us attempted to ride the boats every term, then we might run out of boats for firsties, and it might like, stop being special for them, because they're new and all that, but ya only get one shot, and I thought, do NOT miss your chance to boat, so I did it, and I did enjoy the view of Hogwarts from across the lake, I mean, it's LOVELY when it's all lit up at night, like, it really does take your breath away, and I hope I didn't cause any confusion or make anyone look for me, because I really did just try to fit in with the other kids, and those boats are pretty neat and fast and all that, so cheers to whoever maintains those, sir, and even though I made it safely and really caused no harm to anyone or any THING, I mean, I'm real sorry."

She dug her toe into the mud and looked up at the Headmaster earnestly. "It was a one-time thing, sir. I promise I will NOT do it again."

Unless he wanted her to, y'know, take a boat out and keep Bertie Henry company? One could hope.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind