View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 03:00 PM   #44 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Ohhh he was confused by her thank you. Well it wasn't ordinary for one to thank someone but it was a memorable greeting and Carsyn was always down for being memorable. She smiled at Nostredame before explaining briefly, "Yes, thank you. For the afternoon lesson." It wasn't their first lesson and creatures lessons seemed to be in the afternoon thus far this year, but she wanted to express her gratitude irregardless in case he decided to spring them a loop next week with an early morning lesson.

As far as the lesson went, the fifth year had to strain to decipher within his accent. One would think after a year of listening to it she would be able to easily identify what he was talking about, yet Carsyn found herself concentrating intensely on his words. How to identify age of another living creature?

Chewing her lip, a lot of her peers seemed to offer up answers she knew but there had to be more, didn't they? Creature didn't have rings like trees like that one Slytherin girl was suggesting ... did they??

"Could you perhaps use their fecal samples? I know, for instance that fresh droppings are darker in color compared to when they've been sitting awhile... but maybe frequency of creatures pooping?" Opportunity to talk about poo without it being inappropriate - Carsyn was definitely taking that chance!

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.