Thread: Fruit Bowl
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 08:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Helgaaa! <333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helga_Hufflepuff View Post
How she was out of her portrait, one Ms Helga Hufflepuff didn’t know. She also didn’t care to ask too many questions but she was loving it! Though, her gorgeous castle seemed dustier than she remembered it being. She’d blame the mist -no wait. What had Sir Cadogan said that mist had been? In the excitement of her own unlimited movement, Helga couldn’t remember what had infested the castle but it didn’t matter.

She wanted to see the great llyn and the valley around the school. Air on her face. Yes, air. But truly. Was there anything so wonderful as to be free? Taking long, leisurely steps through the corridors Helga didn’t think so. She couldn’t remember feeling so alive, so vibrant. Twisting around to survey the castle, she hummed.

Students are too thin! Obviously, they need food! Turning on her heel, Helga Hufflepuff detoured from her path heading towards the Entrance Hall and headed towards the kitchen instead. Snacks were needed! Meat pies, roasted nuts, cheeses, breads, apples, chicken drumsticks and perhaps some dried fruits. Mmmmmmmm. She was hungry just thinking about the food she would hand out to the students who were studying.

Food was needed for thinking!

Humming happily, she continued on her journey to the kitchen before she met a student and smiled at them. “I’m going to the kitchen for food, my dear. Snacks are calling!”

Claudine Blaze once in a while ventured into the Kitchen for a snack. She wasn’t a huge eater but at times, cravings happened as any young woman would know. Today, she was in the mood for something cheesy. A simple sandwich with a healthy dose of cheese would be enough to satisfy her craving. She approached the Fruit Bowl portrait with quick steps but as she came closer, she slowed down. A small wrinkle formed between her eyebrows.

That was definitely not a Professor.

But she was familiar, was she not? That woman’s images were plastered in prominent books such as Hogwarts: A History. Claudine stared, not daring to believe her eyes. Helga Hufflepuff? Flabbergasted, the Snakette could only continue to stare, too occupied to say anything.

HOW?

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺