View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 09:17 AM   #26 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Even a month into the term, Heath still wasn't sure what to make of Care of Magical Creatures. He'd enjoyed the lessons so far, and he liked animals in general - the cute, cuddly ones. Not so much the big, scary ones. He found they were a lot easier to interact with than people. Creatures wouldn't judge him for being too shy or too awkward. Still, there was something about the professor that Heath found a bit… unsettling. He didn't know why; all he knew was that he didn't want to know what would happen if he made Professor de Nostredame angry! Thus, he strived to be on his best behavior for this class.*

Heath didn't pay any mind to the overgrown grounds as he made his way to the lesson. After a month at Hogwarts, it started to seem normal. Besides, he was too busy concentrating on not saying or doing the wrong thing… that and plucking up the courage to greet the professor. He managed to look the man in the eye for the briefest of moments as he said, "H-hello, Professor." He wasn't going to even try greeting him in French! Knowing him, he'd get all tongue-tied, mangle the pronunciation, and accidentally insult him.

With that out of the way, Heath scurried off to the nearest hay bale and took a seat. Once he was settled, he noticed the birds in the cage, and his eyes were immediately drawn to the one bird that wasn't hopping around with all the others. Poor thing… was it sick? Maybe it was just shy. If that was the case, Heath could relate!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...