View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 03:06 AM   #16 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Nettie was usually a pretty clean person, so all this dust was really...agitating her. The sooner they got down to work, the sooner this castle would be clean and back to normal, so she had sort of just...snuck into the cleaning party. She wanted to get to work, and there would be plenty of time to socialize later!

She had grabbed a rag and begun dusting as soon as Schmoe had released them to start cleaning, smiling to herself and watching her fellow Ravenclaws as they socialized. It was a bit odd, she knew, just sitting back and observing them all but she just felt so...at PEACE now that they were back. In their OWN common room. Not one that they had to share with the stupid Ombrelune students. It was...extremely peaceful for her.

She smiled and continued her dusting, chuckling a little at Ewan and Chloe as they danced with their cleaning supplies. "I did the internship too. Accidents and Catastrophes. Drew was there too!" she added, smiling at the older Ravenclaw who had also joined the cleaning party.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid