Thread: Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 05:21 PM   #22 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Carsyn realized AFTER the tackle that this definitely wasn't the most logical of decisions that she made in how to get his attention, which as she rolled herself off of the Ravenclaw she just laughed. And then cried. "I'm ... I'm ugh ... I literally ... what ..." she glanced over at him and shook her head. "What am I doing? I'm not ... I just saw you... standing there ..." Ugh, she was an idiot. What WAS she thinking?

"Guess momentum works. I'm ... did i hurt you?" How could she explain that she was literally struck by awe and lust and feelings??
Ewan just couldn’t help but laugh at the sheer randomness of his fellow prefect, still not completely understanding why she tackled him but honestly not minding too much. He wasn’t hurt all that much, except maybe his ego, but that was fine. “I’m okay I think…” getting back to his feet now, holding his hand out to Carsyn now to help her up like the good little gentleman he was. “Are you okay?” giving her the once over, making sure she wasn’t hurt either, although that would have been karma. As he did this, he had the strangest sensation in his stomach, one that he couldn’t quite describe.

Averting his gaze now, the curly haired Ravenclaw stretched on his tippy toes, his arms up high as he shook the soreness out of his limbs, or was he simply trying to distract himself. “So why are you out here this early?” eyeing her curiously now. Was she running too? Had he just found a new person to join his early morning running club? Somehow, he doubted it but he could hope.