Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 04:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

SPOILER!!: you both
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Rowan jumped at the sound of a voice he didn't know was there. Was he being pranked? Oh, merlin, please no...

Ah. It was just a friendly older student. Thank merlin. He was definitely about to panic. The boy gave a nod. "Yeah, I guess so! I didn't know about the passage until I asked an older student cuz I wanted some ice cream. I thought tickling that pear portrait was a joke but I guess it worked." He laughed. "Are you hungry too? I was gonna make an ice cream sundae." Rowan added. "Oh and I'm Rowan by the way!"

Not seconds later, another boy was ibn the kitchen. Rowan quickly recognized him, but forgot his name. Did he ever get his name? He could have sworn he had heard it used in class and at the dance...

Think, Rowan, think...

Aha! Blake! He was certain of it. "Hey!" He greeted with a little wave. "We did! Blake, right? Do you want ice cream too?" The badger grinned. He was so excited for his ice cream. Speaking of which... where did they keep that stuff anyway?

[QUOTE=love-for-HP;12440746]Blake smiled at the other boy who was in the kitchen to. Man it's true what they say about boys eating everything isn't it?

Yup, It's Blake" Okay now that they established Blake's name... what in the name of Merlin was his. It was more embarrassing by the second that he couldn't seem to remember. Deciding to just skip over that part for right now Blake jumped right into the conversation about food. "I was here for pie! Apple pie!! But ice cream is good to." Blake was rather enthusiastic about food.... but the nagging feeling of the name thing kept coming back to him. Deciding he could stand it no longer. "What's your name again? I'm sorry I can't remember." There .... well... though he looked liked an idiot at least the suspense would last no longer.[/QUOTE

Sundaes, sweets.. Curtis grinned at the chances on what else could be in stock at the fridges. "Well, heylo there. I'm Curtis." He replied to both Rowan and Blake. He recognized Blake from their own common room though both were clearly younger than him, it was cool either way. "Sundaes and pie both sound great!" Why not, he decided to go over to one of the cupboards to search.

"Do you think they have cookies and brownies too? We might as well go wild with the sweets." Yes? Yes! "What else do you think we should have?"