View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 12:20 AM   #73 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default catching up :3
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Early mornings Carsyn had RELUCTANTLY come to accept as being a ruthless part of her Hogwarts Education. But early mornings on a SATURDAY was just harsh. The fifth year had things to do. Boys to ogle at. OWLs to study for. And worst of all, the seminar came in the form of Astronomy, which meant skiving off it wasn't even option because it was a core lesson AND it was her head of House, which meant Sandhu would know something was up if she didn't show. But she was not happy about it.

Or the fact that she needed a permission slip, which she conveniently didn't get signed but had practiced the art of parent forgery for years which meant she was well adept at forging the needed signature.

Text Cut: permission slip

ASTRONOMY FIELD TRIP

On Saturday, the 4th of September, 2100, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry will be organising a field trip to the Addis Ababa University's observatory. The day will begin at 07:00 and end at 12:00 with lunch before returning to Hogwarts.

Name: Carsyn Rose
House: Gryffindor
Year: Fifth

Any Disabilities/Allergies:

I hereby absolve the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry of any unfortunate effects that arise from my own my refusal to employ common sense and follow the instructions I am given.

Signature: Carsyn K Rose

Signature of Parent/Legal Guardian: Rhiannon Todd-Rose

Huh. Why was Schmoe here?? And the new plants professor whom she forgot his name from the feast already? Had she missed something? Wayyyy too early and why was Sandhu talking something about the sun? Squinting out toward the window, she literally was lost and was going to blame it on the fact that the sun had barely risen.

Numbers. Uhhh this wasn't going to be on her OWLs, was it?? Cause Carsyn was not going to remember any of those numbers on the blackboard. What do they know when the Sun, Moon and Earth align? "It's a celestial
once in a lifetime experience."
Mmmhm. Sounded reasonable and true ????

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.