View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 03:07 PM   #71 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Hooooly Merlin, they were really doing this, weren't they?

Proper learning, proper getting into Astronomy before 8 on a Saturday? Who's idea of a joke was this? Speaking of jokes, Kodee allowed his head to be propped up by Kaiser, only so he could open his eyes and give a good old fashioned boyish grin to one Phoebe James for her marvelous response. "Sure sounds like I'm already the centre of yours, adding me to your answer like that Pheebes. I'm honoured. No one else got a mention." Would've given her a wink, too, but it was honestly TOO EARLY FAM.

So yeah, Gunnar, it waaasss that early. "Mate, you have no idea." He muttered to his Head Friend.

Why was Al standing all the way over there? Tt was so far from his friends. Much like he'd done with Gunnar, he nodded Alessandro over. Surely he wouldn't be able to learn from all the way over there. Drew, too. Wouldn't do him any good unless he got closer.

Kodee gave a half audible groan after hearing the second question. It was confirmation that in fact, this was happening. He wasn't in a dream of sorts. This was...they were...and there was talk of past lessons. The boy's head drooped right back down, reluctant as all hell. What did they all have in common? "They were all taught by you at one point or the other." He mumbled, uncertain if the Professor or any but those closest to him had even heard.

Tired was as tired did.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.