View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 12:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
In a blink of an eye, a wand was suddenly in his face, causing the boy to stumble backwards. The kittens claws dug into his shoulder as she tried not to fall, and his face flushed a deeper red. "Sorry to have startled you! I was just going to look at the Hippogriffs," he said quickly, gesturing to one of their stalls.

And then, as if she forgot about the whole startling thing, Bernadette was calling him cute. Erm… what? His face nearly matched the Gryffindor colors she was wearing at this point. What was he supposed to say? "Thank you," he muttered quietly, averting eye contact at all costs at this point. That was definitely unexpected, and though he was flattered by a cute girl such as Bernie complimenting him, he hadn't been expecting her to say it, and his mind was racing now. Had she always thought this??

Oh. The cat. Of course. He had almost forgotten the little baby was still there on his shoulder.

"R-right! No I knew what you meant! I dunno what else you would be talking about. Maybe this gargoyle here?" He said with a laugh, carefully taking the kitten off his shoulder and cradling her in his arms. He sighed when Bernie asked about a name, and he shook his head. The redness in his cheeks had thankfully died down now that focus was on the kitty and not that awkward interaction and confusion or whatever that was. "I haven't named her yet, I'm really struggling with it. I just think the world of her, so she needs a perfect name... but none of them are good enough." He said, shaking his head. "Do you have any suggestions?" He added, glancing up from the kitten.
Oh! Hippogriffs! Ha ha... well. "I'm not s-startled," Bernie stammered defensively. See, she'd already put her wand away. "I just have to be ready, y'know, because these gargoyles like to attack people. They can be VERY aggressive." Hadn't he heard of the drama from last year? If not, that was also a good thing.

She didn't hear his muttered thanks, focusing entirely on the kitty clingingg to his shoulder, and wondering if she might be allowed to pet it? "Huh?" Ogott was long forgotten as she inched closer to petting the kitty. "Can I pet her? Does she like people? Does she like chasing strings and playing with toys?" Because those were all important details that factored into picking out her name. "Where did you get her?"

OF COURSE she had suggestions; she just had to narrow them down. Bernie nodded at Rowan and put her hand out for the kitten to sniff and approve.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind