View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 11:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Despite the cleaning not being the most fun he’d ever done; he was trying his best to make it as much fun as possible. Picking up rubbish and throwing it through the Quidditch hoops and watching it vanish into the bins, only stopping to laugh at Missa’s cross common room shot into the bins. “That sound’s pretty busy. How was the internship? I would have done it but I was in Canada”. Sure, he may have missed the internship which would have been pretty cool but he didn’t feel like he’d missed out on too much. Honestly, living in Canada was amazing and looking after the animals there was just way too much fun.

“Mine was pretty busy too but like, fun busy, I guess. I just helped out on the farm back home in Canada and then had friends visit too which was cool” his eyes now looking around the room at all of the other Ravenclaw’s helping to clean. Giving a small wave in the direction of Chloe and Teddy as he continued to dance to the music. Sure, no one else was dancing but this Ravenclaw did not care one bit.