Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 10:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Default Friends!
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

SPOILER!!: Curtis!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

Curtis was just minding his business, strolling the hallways. Hogwarts was such a huge place, there was no way he could not be entertained. He briefly glanced at the younger puff up ahead who was glancing around... Hm? Oh... Curtis recognized the signs of someone trying to be sneaky with stuff. Not that he had any experience with that, ahem. So before the younger boy could notice him, Curtis quickly hid behind a wall. Solid Curtis. That would be him for now until he slowly peeked to see what was happening.

Why is he scratching a picture? Isn't that going to ruin the picture? Curtis was confused until, he gasped. The boy was going inside the open portrait. A secret passage. Okay, now he HAS to follow him. Checking both sides before crossing over, he mimicked the same motions before he could enter inside as well.

Curtis grinned as he went through to see a kitchen. "So... this is where they make the food." He looked around. "...How long did you know about this passage?"

Rowan jumped at the sound of a voice he didn't know was there. Was he being pranked? Oh, merlin, please no...

Ah. It was just a friendly older student. Thank merlin. He was definitely about to panic. The boy gave a nod. "Yeah, I guess so! I didn't know about the passage until I asked an older student cuz I wanted some ice cream. I thought tickling that pear portrait was a joke but I guess it worked." He laughed. "Are you hungry too? I was gonna make an ice cream sundae." Rowan added. "Oh and I'm Rowan by the way!"

SPOILER!!: Blake!
Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Blake was in the mood for dessert! He wanted pie .. apple pie with whipped cream and he was certain that the elves in the kitten could supply it. So making his way there he scratched the pear or whatever that thing was and bounced right in. Upon entering he seen a boy he recognized ... but what was his name?

"Hey you!" Blake said ... smooth .. very smooth... "We met at the dance last year right?" That was where the met right?? Now Blake was drawing a blank and wasn't sure if he had ever even seen the boy before ... what house was he even in ... Blake was searching his robes for a color... was that yellow?? Did he see yellow? Hufflepuff right?? Jeez Blake was so bad at this friend making thing.

Not seconds later, another boy was ibn the kitchen. Rowan quickly recognized him, but forgot his name. Did he ever get his name? He could have sworn he had heard it used in class and at the dance...

Think, Rowan, think...

Aha! Blake! He was certain of it. "Hey!" He greeted with a little wave. "We did! Blake, right? Do you want ice cream too?" The badger grinned. He was so excited for his ice cream. Speaking of which... where did they keep that stuff anyway?