View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 06:09 PM   #61 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Did she need to...wash her face? Was she implying that Nettie looked DIRTY? You know what, it was too early to even think about it. She just smiled at her and headed towards the group of fellow Ravenclaws, settling herself near Ewan and Missa.

Sandhu had moved on and was now talking about the main topic of the lesson - the sun. Ok, this Nettie could handle. She smiled and raised her hand. "The sun is just a star, and even though it seems like the largest star to us - it's actually the CLOSEST, which is why it seems so large and scary. Other stars in our solar system are actually much larger and hotter - but they're so far away they seem like nothing but specks," she explained. She had learned a lot about the sun for her OWLs - and to be honest it was kind of cool. Outer space was cool in general, but she would never admit that.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid