Thread: Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 12:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasley174 View Post
Tom sat down next to Fiona, a huge smile on his face, it was weird how he hadn't realised that she was sat in the compartment on the train but at least she didn't hold that against him.

"That would be awesome, yeah football is a muggle sport game, you have to try and score more goals than your opponent, it's one of the biggest games in the muggle world. I used to go to games with my parents on a weekend." Tom loved talking about football, but he was so interested in this new word she had mention. "So what is Quidditch?"
Fiona nodded thoughtfully when Tom explained the fundamentals of football. "I suppose Quidditch is like a wizarding version of football. Quidditch is played on broomsticks. There are two teams of seven. A team consists of the following types of players. There are three Chasers who try and score goals using a large red ball known as a Quaffle. Then two Beaters use these type of clubs/bats to hit two black balls known as Bludgers. A Bludger tries to knock players off their brooms."

She paused and then continued. "There is a Keeper who tries to prevent the opposing team's Chasers from scoring goals. Finally, there is the Seeker who probably has the most important role. Their role is to catch a tiny golden ball that flies known as the Golden Snitch. When the Golden Snitch has been caught by the Seeker the game concludes and the team is awarded 150 points."