View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 05:17 AM   #60 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurange View Post

Huh. No greeting from Flynn Whitlock?

Strange. It wasn't like him not to say anything upon entering, but Simran really didn't have much time to dwell on it before Finneas Schmoe... happened.

Door shut, she turned to the students (and professors) assembled and took her regular place, for when she was teaching. Right in the centre of the room, clapping her hands to get everyone's attention. There seemed to be a lot more people than normal, however, and it took more than one clap before the noise died down.

Die down, it did, however, and it wasn't long before she was ready to start the lesson.

"Welcome, everyone, to the first seminar lesson for Astronomy this term." Were they excited? Because she certainly was! "I know that many of you are wondering why I'm making you wake up this early on a weekend, and to go to class, no less. There are reasons, and they'll be made clear soon enough, I promise."

"Besides, it's a field trip. Those are fun." At least, she thought so.

"Before we start with any of that, though," she said, reaching into her bag of mystery and pulling out a pair of sunglasses. "What can you tell me about the sun?" Yes, even you, professors.

The enchanted stick of chalk was, as always, ready to take down their responses. Even if it was sulking a little at being woken up before its time.

OOC: Hello everyone, and welcome again! Please no longer post your characters arriving unless you'd like to lose points for it. This lesson will continue in approximately 36 hours.
Flynn hurried to hand in his slip once the claps startled him out of his reverie. It was a bit embarrassing and he decided he would pretend like he hadn't just completely lost his entire mind for several minutes, but maybe he would write to Fintan about it and see if he had any advice because what if it KePt HaPPeniNG?

For now though he put his hand up to offer an answer to the question, determined not to let Professor Sandhu think badly of him and wanting to make up for his lack of focus. "The sun makes people happy, professor." It was a serious answer actually! "And healthy too. Your skin makes vitamin D when exposed to the sun and people need that. You can get really sick or really sad if you don't have enough." He was relieved when his voice didn't crack too much too. Maybe it was going to behave itself today?

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you