View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 02:18 AM   #78 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Questions? Having questions was a good thing. It meant he wasn’t being boring and that she was listening to his rambling. Which meant she was interested. Right? Only instead of asking her questions she answered his. It made him smile. ”Joining the Tornadoes as what?” he asked as he followed her to the lanes. ”Are you their new mascot?” he teased as he toed his shoes off. He could tell she was excited and her energy was catchy. It gave him a good feeling about things.

”Nemesis? Do people really have those?” he asked. He didn’t remember his father ever talking about his quidditch team having a rivalry with anyone so he didn't think that what she meant. Sitting he pulled on the bowling shoes and tied them with a double knot. ”I hope it’s not because they’re a Falcon because…err… my dad was a beater for them for six years.” Therefore he was sort of obligated to be a bit of a fan right? So if it was a rivalry, well, then perhaps this date wasn’t going to go too well. ”Now he’s coaching the American National Team.”

”So what are your questions?” He asked standing up. ”But first, where are the balls?” Because he didn’t see a single ball anywhere.