View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 02:05 AM   #26 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
He looked so sad, and it probably wasn't about the tiny little owl. Cute as it was. Chloe grinned when the owl grabbed for the toy and gave it a shake, seemingly quite pleased by the offered toy. But... was he going to pay for that? Because she couldn't afford the toy AND the owl, let alone... the owl.

"My family is mostly local, and so is Derf's, so it doesn't need to go any great distances," Chloe gave the pygmy a little scritchy scratch over its tufted eyebrow. A gift. For Derf. He'd love it. They both would. "I think I'll get him. He's very well behaved, and he'll have a whole forest of trees to enjoy." She gave the sad man a sideways look. "Are you okay?"
Aww, it liked the toy. "'scute owl," William mumbled, turning away from the thing and deciding that he finally needed to get his shopping done, and then go get a drink. He half-listened to the girl and nodded. "Good. Good choice." An owl would get a good home today, he supposed.

He bent down to pick up a large sack of owl pellets, half-hiding behind the big bag because of the girl's question. "What?" Was he okay? Could anyone be okay? What was okay? Did he have to answer that? He didn't say anything, just shrugged.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind