View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 12:31 AM   #57 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

SPOILER!!: Prof & Blaaaaaaaake
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurange View Post
Bernadette Granham reminded her quite a bit of herself, when she was a young Gryffindor. She'd been from a Muggle family too, and constantly in awe of the whole new world around her, but also a little conflicted between the two, trying to figure out why each thought itself better than the other.

"Hello, Miss Grantham," she smiled, hand outstretched. Permission slip? Thank you.

Door shut, she turned to the students (and professors) assembled and took her regular place, for when she was teaching. Right in the centre of the room, clapping her hands to get everyone's attention. There seemed to be a lot more people than normal, however, and it took more than one clap before the noise died down.

Die down, it did, however, and it wasn't long before she was ready to start the lesson.

"Welcome, everyone, to the first seminar lesson for Astronomy this term." Were they excited? Because she certainly was! "I know that many of you are wondering why I'm making you wake up this early on a weekend, and to go to class, no less. There are reasons, and they'll be made clear soon enough, I promise."

"Besides, it's a field trip. Those are fun." At least, she thought so.

"Before we start with any of that, though," she said, reaching into her bag of mystery and pulling out a pair of sunglasses. "What can you tell me about the sun?" Yes, even you, professors.

The enchanted stick of chalk was, as always, ready to take down their responses. Even if it was sulking a little at being woken up before its time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post

Blake was startled a bit and took a quick step back.. who on earth ... but then he should have known. Who else but Bernadette ... and then his face turned red again ... WHY!! Why oh why did he always have to blush around Bernadette.

"Woah, slow down there." He added since she had asked at least 4 questions in the span of 13 seconds. "Yes I'm excited, and no I don't know anything about where we are going. What's a portkey? Blake hated admitted to Bernadette that he didn't know something ... he didn't like that she knew something he didn't.

Seeing her wave to someone Blake looked to where Bernadette was waving and noticed Claudine. He did a smile and wave to her to ... more so just to make her mad... she was always mad at him, most of the time for no reason. "Wanna be my partner if we need one?" He added to Bernadette, make it easy right from now .. this way he didn't have to hunt one down later.

Oh ho ho, it wasn't portkeys in the bag after all... it was sunglasses! Bernie nearly clapped with joy. She had so much energy in the morning, and Professor Sandhu was SO COOL. Look at her, wearing sunglasses indoors, bossing around Schmoe and that other professor man.... #goals.

"Um, I'll explain about portkeys later," Bernie whispered to Blake as class was starting. Maybe they'd just um apparate there? Oh, and, "of COURSE I'll be your partner!" Hehehehe. Did he know what he was getting into here, with her for a partner? Guess he'd find out!

AnYwAy, they had a question to answer, about the sun? Besides it being hot (honestly, did that Chosen boy have to steal all her answers?), Bernie had to think of something clever to say, that hadn't been said yet.

"When the Earth is tilted toward the sun, in the northern hemisphere we have summer, and the southern hemisphere has winter," she pointed out. "So the sun and Earth's rotation 'round it is the reason for the seasons?" She was pretty sure she'd learned this in Muggle primary school.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind