View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 04:27 PM   #51 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Cole handed over his slip to Professor Sandhu with a smile "Here you are Professor!"before he took a seat. It was then that Minjae had a distressed outburst. He had gone here for 3 years and Cole hadn't taken upon himself to remember his name. Yikes, um now he felt really bad and glanced over at the badger boy to apologize. "I'm sorry Minjae. I didn't mean to upset you. I didn't hurt my head over the summer. I just don't always put names to memory. So sorry for that. I'll remember your name from now on." Hopefully he would. Minaje wasn't a lion though. Cole felt it easier to remember his lion house buddies.

Moment's later a new girl in Ravenclaw robes entered and introduced herself. Cole shot a kind smile her way "Nice to meet you Jina. I'm Cole." He then turned to wave at Naya and Cordelia when they entered. "Hi Cordelia and Naya! Are you two as excited as i am to go get to go on a field trip to a real observatory in another country?"

By the time that Professor Sandhu had started the lesson they had also been joined by two other shaperoning professors in Professors Schmoe and Rainwater. Focusing his attention up front Cole raised his hand to answer eagerly with his sun fact. "I heard on a wireless radioprogramme that it takes 8 minutes and 19 seconds for light to travel from the sun to us on earth and that the sun is without question the brightest object in the earth's sky."