View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 02:13 PM   #17 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
Default Mariana
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

”I hope so,” he said. ” I zink it is really important to try undt make zings more accessible to zose vho need it..” His mind briefly wondered off to the work his father did in the local wizarding hospital in Berlin. ” Undt zere iss a great need fur Volfsbane potions to be more accessible. Or at least taught more.” Because it wasn’t taught at all. At least not in his school. Adam had studied and learned to brew the potion himself only a few years ago when his father had asked him try it. It had taken him a few times to make it properly, which had frustrated him. Adam was usually so good at making proper potions in one go. "Do you had any person projects you are working on?" he asked realizing he had been caught up in his own ramblings.

Oh thank Merlin, Adam thought pulling the pen out of his pocket. He was quite sure that few people understood how stressful it was to be put on the spoke to write something when you couldn’t see and English wasn’t your first language. He sucked briefly on the tip of the quill then set it down on the paper. He then bent over and spoke quietly to it in German. The small purple pen scratched dutifully along the paper, scraping noises blending with Adam’s German. In a fourth of the time it would have taken Adam to write it himself, the paperwork was done, he took the pen in hand and scribbled his signature (big with lots of loops but legible) at the bottom. ”Mariana?” He looked around as he tucked the quill away wondering if she had walked off and left him. ”I am done.” He held out the paper, hoping he hadn’t missed anything on the form.