View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 09:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
There were stables. At. Hogwarts.

And Rowan was unaware of this fact until he stumbled upon them on his walk, his white kitten perched upon his shoulder as she usually was when she wasn't sleeping on his bed. "There's got to be a ton of creatures in here!" He exclaimed to his pet excitedly (whom he still had yet to name).

The second year pulled open the door of the stables, grunting at the heaviness (merlin, he was embarrassingly weak). As he entered, he quickly realized that he wasn't alone. And he wasn't alone with just anyone.

Bernadette.

Talking to a gargoyle. The badger took in a deep breath. "Play it cool," he thought to himself as he gave the girl an awkward wave. "Hey, Bernie," he smiled the best he could, a definitive crack in his voice as he greeted his friend. Ah. Why couldn't he just be cool or even normal or even average... the badger felt his cheeks grow pink and he quickly hoped it wasn't that noticeable and all in his head.
Hearing someone's voice, Bernie jump-spun around, her wand still out and at the ready. Oh, a Hufflepuff... she carefully tucked her wand away into her boot and pretended she hadn't jumped at all. The Hufflepuff looked familiar, and as he neared her, she realized that he was the boy she'd danced with at the ball last year!!!

And awwwwwww, he had a wittle white kitten wiff him! "So cute!" Bernie squeaked, looking first at the cat and then at Rowan. She cleared her throat, suddenly embarrassed because what if he thought she called HIM cute?! She hadn't. "I meant the cat," the second year clarified. "The cat is cute. What's it's name?" She wondered if it was deaf? A lot of white cats were. Um, was she just thinking of random facts to keep from staring at Rowan? Maybe. Why were his cheeks pink? Did he think she thought he was cute?!!

Oh no. Ogott might as well kill her now.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind