View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 02:30 AM   #23 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Talking HELLO Blake (and Claudine??)
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Oh BOY. First Astronomy lesson of the year and they were already GOING somewhere! Good thing Bernie's mum still took the liberty of opening all her mail for her, because she honestly would not have remembered to fill out this tiny slip of paper. Her mum has also helped/forced her to pack so there was no forgetting this paper tucked inside her Astronomy book along with a sappy note from her mum, which had made her turn red when she'd read it. Good thing she hadn't transfigured that textbook, haha!

SPOILER!!: Permission Slip
ASTRONOMY FIELD TRIP

On Saturday, the 4th of September, 2100, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry will be organising a field trip to the Addis Ababa University's observatory. The day will begin at 07:00 and end at 12:00 with lunch before returning to Hogwarts.

Name: BERNADETTE GRANTHAM
House: Griffinfork? Gryffindor, OK, got it
Year: 2

Any Disabilities/Allergies: She lacks the ability to keep her hands to herself! NONE

I hereby absolve the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry of any unfortunate effects that arise from my own my refusal to employ common sense and follow the instructions I am given.

Signature: Bernadette O. Grantham

Signature of Parent/Legal Guardian: Ruth A. Grantham

With a smile and a, "HELLO!!" for Professor Sandhu, Bernie put her slip with the others and then made a beeline for someone she ALWAYS wanted to partner with.... Blake Ryan. "Hi Blake. Are you excited for the field trip? Do you think the uni is in a different timezone? Do you think the professor has a bunch of portkeys in that bag there? I bet she does. I've never used a portkey before, have you?"

Bernadette was feeling VERY chatty this morning. She hadn't been able to sleep, she'd been so afraid of missing this early Saturday class!!! Oh look, Claudine was here! Bernie waved enthusiastically to her. HI HI HI HI.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind