View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 12:48 AM   #22 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

The older Nettie got - the more certain she was that she was NOT a morning person. If she did not get a full nine hours of sleep each night, she was basically useless. Which was how she was today. Her hair, while still neatly tucked beneath a dark black headband, was a little more limp than usual, and she hadn't really taken any time to accessorize this morning. Just her boring old uniform, no extra flirty bracelet or pair of diamond earrings like usual aside from the snicket locket from Eiji she always wore.

"Good morning Professor," she said, yawning despite herself as she spoke and handed her her permission slip. She wondered what was in the bag, but didn't have enough energy to ask.

SPOILER!!: Permission Slip

Name: Trinetta Gladin
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Sixth

Any Disabilities/Allergies: Strawberries

I hereby absolve the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry of any unfortunate effects that arise from my own my refusal to employ common sense and follow the instructions I am given.

Signature: Trinetta Gladin

Signature of Parent/Legal Guardian: Lawrence Gladin

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid