View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 09:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
Default :'3
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

And so Curtis ran with audible sneezes from his covered mouth up to the dorms. He would be safe and able to avoid all responsibility. Sounded like a plan right? Well, too bad for him an invisible wall blocked him. "AHHHCHOOO-OW!" What was this? Who did this to him? He momentarily forgot his sneezing as he saw the perpetrator. The Head Boy. More like PerpeTRAITOR. His eyes began to water as he thought of upsetting things. Oh this was great, allergies make your eyes water. Curtis decided, welp, if the Head Boy wanted to challenge him, he was getting one.

"ACHOO!" Curtis sat for a moment while others were being good and cleaning. There was no way he could get out of cleaning now. So what then? He can't let this Head Boy win at the humiliation. He was a big Meanie. "I... was going to-ACHOO!- Get some tissue to wipe my nose-ACHOO! and maybe some for that nice girl who I don't know she-ACHOOO is, but is suffering too so we could- ACHOOO help someway too." Wiping his nose off his robes, tears made his nose drip. "But I can always wipe it off the table with the dust and make my head explode if you'd like Mr. Head Boy." After all, how did he know he wasn't going to come back? Assumptions, assumptions. He did his very best poker face... minus the sneezing and tears flowing.