View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 08:51 PM   #18 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement
Default Minjae, Rylee and Cordelia

All of these early mornings were slowly killing Ewan and he’d only been in school a few days. After stumbling out of bed and stifling a yawn, obviously waking up early enough to try out the new prefect’s bathroom that he’d recently acquired the rights to try, he stumbled, a little less groggily towards the astronomy tower, ready for today’s trip. Honestly, it really was a nice change be doing something like this. He honestly couldn’t remember the last time he’d had a lesson outside Hogwarts. Despite missing Hogwarts last year, it was still nice to have a change of pace. Besides, at least the university wouldn’t be as dusty as most of the classrooms seemed to be these days.

Greeting Professor Sandhu with a smile and a friendly “Good morning Professor” Ewan preceded to join the rest of the children, handing his signed slip in on the way, not really paying too much attention to the bag full of rather large objects. By now, he’d figured out that he would find out soon enough what was insure the bag.

SPOILER!!: Permission slip
ASTRONOMY FIELD TRIP
On Saturday, the 4th of September, 2100, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry will be organising a field trip to the Addis Ababa University's observatory. The day will begin at 07:00 and end at 12:00 with lunch before returning to Hogwarts.

Name: Ewan George Jones
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Sixth Year

Any Disabilities/Allergies: None of the above

I hereby absolve the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry of any unfortunate effects that arise from my own my refusal to employ common sense and follow the instructions I am given.

Signature: E G Jones

Signature of Parent/Legal Guardian: Llinos Jones

And then, just like that, he’d heard his name and turned to see the boy with the butler talking about him. “Maybe if you’re going to talk about someone, make sure you can’t hear them?” his usually playful eyes now locked onto Minjae’s as he walked past, curious to see what his response was now that he’d been caught. Honestly, he didn't actually catch what he'd said but it was just too good an excuse not to joke around with him.

With a little shake of his head, he stopped next to his favourite Gryffindor, Rylee and Cordelia and gave them both a wide grin. “S’up girl on fire” greeting Rylee first before turning to Cordelia “Hey Cordelia”