View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 05:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

A field trip. On the first Saturday that they were back at Hogwarts. At 7:30 in the morning. It was early for sure but not early enough to bother this Gryffindor even on a weekend. All things had been taken care of with more than enough time to get herself to the Observatory on time. There was NO WAY she was going to be late for this.

"Good morning, Professor," Rylee greeted Professor Sandhu with a warm smile. "Will you be needing this now or should I hold onto it?" she asked fishing out the slip of parchment from the bag she had slung over her right shoulder.

SPOILER!!: Permission Slip!
ASTRONOMY FIELD TRIP

On Saturday, the 4th of September, 2100, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry will be organising a field trip to the Addis Ababa University's observatory. The day will begin at 07:00 and end at 12:00 with lunch before returning to Hogwarts.

Name: Rylee Prichard
House: Gryffindor
Year: 7

Any Disabilities/Allergies: Allergies N/A ... Disabilities consisting of Rylee's injuries due to her accident during the summer.

I hereby absolve the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry of any unfortunate effects that arise from my own my refusal to employ common sense and follow the instructions I am given.

Signature: Rylee Caelyn Prichard

Signature of Parent/Legal Guardian: Rian-Kate Montesh

Rylee couldn't help but overhear Noah's question about anyone having been to Ethiopia. She hadn't been there but she HAD been to Uganda over the summer thanks to her cousins. It had been nothing short of simply AH-MA-ZING!

You are Bread!