View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 05:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Regulus Prince
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Early morning? Not a problem. Didn't even sleep. Saturday? Also not a problem. What else would he be doing? Sure, Kaiser didn't take Astronomy at NEWT level, but he still went to the seminar stuff for pretty much all the lessons. It was imperative that he keep busy.

He edged around the door into the observatory and silently joined the growing group. Kaiser had his permission slip in one of his pockets, and may or may not have been bitter about the fact that, at the age of almost-nineteen, he still had a legal guardian that needed to sign said slip. His hands were also shoved out of sight, and his entirely dishevelled appearance should have been a surprise to nobody, were they to take note of him. Which was unlikely, as he was making an effort to keep his presence largely unobtrusive.

SPOILER!!: Permission Slip
ASTRONOMY FIELD TRIP

On Saturday, the 4th of September, 2100, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry will be organising a field trip to the Addis Ababa University's observatory. The day will begin at 07:00 and end at 12:00 with lunch before returning to Hogwarts.

Name: Kaiser
House: Slytherin
Year: Seventh

Any Disabilities/Allergies: I'm fine n/a

I hereby absolve the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry of any unfortunate effects that arise from my own my refusal to employ common sense and follow the instructions I am given.

Signature: Kaiser

Signature of Parent/Legal Guardian: Lorelai Stemp

You are Chocolate!