View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 04:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Another day, another Astronomy Lesson, however this time around, it was to be held in the morning because...today is the day! Field trips were always the best in Noah's book because it allowed for adventures on the side. The only bit of downer would be the fact that they were going to a muggle place. For someone who was raised in a muggle community, this could be a bit of a bore BUT it will most definitely make things exciting and fun because it's going to be outside of Scotland. It'll be in a place he'd never been to before, and that's what makes it SUPER EXCITING.

And so, after quickly stuffing his face with breakfast, he again dashed towards the tower to assemble with his classmates hoping that his friends would be there already. It was going to be an awesome morning, he could tell!

"Great morning to you, professor!" he said in his usual bright disposition and made a beeline for her, and opened his backpack to retrieve his Permission Slip. Should the Professor take notice, Noah was quite prepared for the trip (all thanks to his mum, of course). In it was an extra shirt, a water bottle, a packet or two of trail mix, a waterproof jacket, and a foldable umbrella. He'd much prefer it if he didn't bring any of those except for his wand, but he will hear from his dad too if he didn't. Besides, he was told that "mummies know best". Unfolding the piece of parchment, Noah did a quick check, making sure that it was actually signed, and then placed it on top of the last permission slip that was already on the professor's table.

He too noticed the bag that was with their teacher but refrained from asking what was inside. He got the hunch anyway that it was a bunch of portkeys for them to get to the Observatory. Instead, he gave the professor another grin and then found himself a place among the crowd that was already forming inside the classroom. Catherine, Cece, Morgan...or Mark was nowhere to be found yet but soon enough they'll turn up. They wouldn't miss this trip, right? But hey, look! Charlie's here!

Anyway, Noah went on to socialize by mingling with the older kids. He caught an older girl introducing herself, and so he took the liberty to do the same. "Hey guys! Hi, Jina! Nice to meet ya. I'm Noah, by the way." he said giving everyone a salute in greeting. "Has anyone been to Ethiopia?" he asked them randomly and then realized that Charlie was over in one corner. "Charlie! Charlie. Over here!" You know what? He'd never understand shy kids. Ever.

Text Cut: Permission Slip!

ASTRONOMY FIELD TRIP

On Saturday, the 4th of September, 2100, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry will be organising a field trip to the Addis Ababa University's observatory. The day will begin at 07:00 and end at 12:00 with lunch before returning to Hogwarts.

Name: Noah Alexander Mordaunt
House: Gryffindor
Year: First

Any Disabilities/Allergies: None!

I hereby absolve the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry of any unfortunate effects that arise from my own refusal to employ common sense and follow the instructions I am given.

Signature:

Signature of Parent (Father/ Mother)/Legal Guardian:

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.