View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 03:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maxine R. Bixby
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alba Johnston
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Dottie Crest
Mysteries
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

There were going on a field trip!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Blake was behind excited and ready to go someone in the wizarding world .. or maybe they were going to the muggle world. He'd blend right in, since he spent all summer with his mom .. a muggle.

Smilng and ready to jump start the day Blake bounced into the class room .. he may have tripped on the door frame .. but no one saw that right?? Righting himself he stated "Hello Professor Sandhu. Here's my slip." He added handing her the signed form from his father.

SPOILER!!:
Quote:
ASTRONOMY FIELD TRIP

On Saturday, the 4th of September, 2100, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry will be organising a field trip to the Addis Ababa University's observatory. The day will begin at 07:00 and end at 12:00 with lunch before returning to Hogwarts.

Name: Blake Ryan
House: Slyterhin
Year: 2

Any Disabilities/Allergies: n/a

I hereby absolve the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry of any unfortunate effects that arise from my own my refusal to employ common sense and follow the instructions I am given.

Signature: Blake Ryan

Signature of Parent/Legal Guardian: Paul Ryan

You are Honey!