View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 03:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
hjhm

MO & DMLE
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eron Rutherford
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jonathan Kim
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Kiko Koline
Law Enforcement
x4 x2
♣ Heejin here | Did somebody say coffee & cakes? | cat lover ♣

What doesn't go well on a Saturday? Waking up so early in the morning FOR A CLASS. Jillian was confused, yes. This is an Astronomy class and normally they have this class at night so having it so early in the morning when the sun is bright confused her a little bit.

She dashed through all the stairs which left her panting outside the door of their Astronomy classroom. You can relate to this if you're a Slytherin. She took a deep breath and calmed her heart beat before entering the classroom. She smiled at the professor as her hand slips inside her left pocket. Thank Merlin! she remembered to bring her permission slip. "Good morning, professor" greeting with a polite smile before taking the nearest seat she can find.

SPOILER!!: Permission slip
ASTRONOMY FIELD TRIP

On Saturday, the 4th of September, 2100, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry will be organising a field trip to the Addis Ababa University's observatory. The day will begin at 07:00 and end at 12:00 with lunch before returning to Hogwarts.

Name: Jillian Kim
House: Slytherin
Year: Sixth year

Any Disabilities/Allergies: none

I hereby absolve the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry of any unfortunate effects that arise from my own my refusal to employ common sense and follow the instructions I am given.

Signature:

Signature of Parent/Legal Guardian: